Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Writers strike

I support the writer's strike that is going on or if its over by now. I know somebody involved in it. When I look at pictures of the strike and see the participants, I get concerned and bitter. Im looking at them and notice that they are mostly white. I'm not big into having minorities become writers or anything like that because you eventually have to please your white master. Look at rap and Hip-hop.

My only thing is for writers, be honest and responsible for writing bad scripts for Asian-Americans characters like me? We are always looked as animals or subordinates in every issue; like sex, violence, and values. Will this stop? I know this can stop but we don't have a big lobby. Yeah, I'm pro-Asia, that works? Whatever?

Yeah, you want 8 cents for every 19.95 DVD sold? I get that. How about every word or a lack of word where you make minorities feel small in stature. I know go get your own movie companies and distribution (Yeah, while you are at it, why don't you mention about piracy all Asians are notorious for ?) My point is, why should I feel sorry for you when you are just like your master or everybody's white master?

No comments: