Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Mom go get your cataracts

My real mother is debating of whether to have lasic surgery on her eyes. My sister wants me to call her because she seems to listen to me. Whatever? Mom doesn't even to listen to herself maybe the voices.

When I talk to her, she always wants company so if you have the money, visit her. If you want to visit my mother and tell her to get her cataracts done: The village is in Manachai near Karakuidi. It is about 250 miles from Chennai. Here is the address:
S. Sivagami
K.M. SP House
Manachai
Vadagudi Post
P.M. District
Tamilnadu, India.
No numbers. She is hard of hearing and suffering various ailments to her body. She can hardly walk but if you visit her tell her that Davan sent her. To you perves and psychos, she'll talk to but let me warn you, not. You can learn it for yourself like I did. LOL. May the curse be with you.

No comments: