Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hannah Storm, Revised

I have been a critic of Hannah Storm since she started her career at CNN. I didn't like her because she acted like a bitchy, Indian woman, all stuck up and married to a nice guy (Isn't America supposed to be different from those countries? I like Dan Hicks, though). Her father was the ABA (American Basketball Association) Commissioner, Mike Storen. I think he was GM for a couple of teams and even owner. Back to her, I remember the Albert Belle incident, guess who I favored? Now, I'm her biggest fan.

I don't know what happened when she moved to CBS. Maybe covering those wars and those tragedies or perhaps admitting that she had port-wine stain under her left eye. Whatever it is since she moved to ESPN, I absolutely adore her. Its not those skimpy outfits that Tony Kornhiser got suspended for (player-hater). She has this confidence, you can't shake. Something I truly admire.

She have evolved from the Lisa Kudrow to Jennifer Anniston and now, Courtney Cox. Hell, yeah.




No comments: