Monday, January 28, 2008

Chris Evert's bitches

I'm a weak Asian-Indian American (whew) guy who loses to anybody in sight. The mental fortitude I have would make even Jana Novotna laugh. Now last year, I played a K-Swiss and got creamed to death. I didn't win a set in a 8 game schedule. I lost to short guys, medium guys, and tall guys. I quit on matches by the end of each set except one because my opponent Jean-Franois was such a great guy, I wanted to play hard for him when things went bad. The Scotts were pretty cool as well as Mr. Barton that I played against.

This year, I was trying to sign up for the spring season. A lady in charge of the signings and scheduling was looking at my record and saying some bull. Basically she was doing the Al Davis thing with Lane Kiffin, making me quit indirectly by saying I should play at a lower level which I totally agreed but she tried to provoke the argument by saying it would be better if you move lower and I said yes. She kept trying to piss me off and trying to get me angry but I wouldn't budge.

Unlike Lane, I sucked. The lady was saying about how she got a tennis racket at a department store and how everyone laughed at her. She kept at it back and forth; she finally got to me but my dim wit came up with something. I told her, it isn't like I'm going to beat Roger Federer and she shut up for good. I wish I mentioned this to her: "no matter how much you improve, you will still be Chris Evert's bitch for life because she is in your heart, your mind, your soul, and your spirit." Judge Judy can't help you because she is one too.

Now I hate losing like anybody but it sucks with it is by people with bully attitudes What I mean by that is people who beat me yet tom up to people that they can't beat. Jean-Francois who treats everybody the same even if he played Roger Federer. He was tough, strong, determined, and pleasant. Yes, Roger is the best of all-time and even a bully could be an awe but getting bitched-slapped by Chris Everts' including my ALTA team. Shoot, you guys and gals can kiss my ass. Pity guys can get annoying too but are okay as long as they have good looking women but these women are either really nice or have issues. I pity you, Steele. Pity women are real annoying because they are married to dorks who can be nice or abusive but these women are so nice to you can't hate them even if you want to.

Personally, I don't like the persecution attitude approach that I take because people get turned off by that unless you get ladies from it like Pancho Gonzales and if you are good. You need people on your side if you are going to get results. Me, I don't care. Why are all men and women who are under 5'8 with the bully attitude get bitch-slapped by the Chris Everts' and Tracy Austins'? Don't lie, you know you have been schooled by these women. If you don't like being short, why don't you allow your damn wife to get banged by someone like Tom Brady and maybe you can get an offspring (but stupid, what if a Buford T. Justice has a son like Junior? Answer: Buford T. Justice goes after the best, Buford to pity but not his wannabes like that lawyer and Mr. Bolly who would suck Burt's ....). Anyway, Tom does have that high-ankle sprain and most of your wives don't exactly look like Christie Brinkley (And I thought short guys have all the babes but then why would they have an attitude if they were all like Paul Simon in Annie Hall).

Now with the ladies I don't understand it; is it because you are closeted or that your husband is a loser and you have to do the work. You work hard against Williams sisters type but then quit when the Chris Everts' rip your heart out and you are so nice about it when you could beat her. Is it because the Chris Everts' are more feminine than you and if you won, you still lost so you quit to those types but not the Williams sisters type. Lets see about Maria Sharapova and Justine Henin, why do you lose to them? Are they like Chris Evert?

As for me, I better get some good-looking ladies like Federer to win. Oh yeah, I got to win or be another Chris Evert's bitch who finds weak people to bully and the Roger Federers' to suck up but I'm 5'11. Oh well, an annoying pity player.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Chris,
Please, Please! Can you just remind somebody, just whose bitch they are and always will be? Somebody thinks they are strong because they can bully. Please tell them what time it is and whose bitch they belong to even after life. Christine Marie Evert's bitch! Thats who!