Monday, January 7, 2008

Intelligent Indians?

Every week, I get this crap by non-Indians. Today was this blond chick watching her two sons play tennis at a park. I asked her why she isn't wearing shoes. She talked about her lack of time because she is working all the time as a real estate agent. Though, she is trying to give tennis instruction to her sons and lying about watching how the pros teach. I told her about the cross step when you hit a stroke. Didn't know anything. Man, she was lying like a daddy's whore. Then she asks about one of the practice players on the ALTA team and where he is from. Then she asks me about where I'm from. I say here and then ask where my family is from. I answered, reluctantly.

She talks about her sister in-law being Indian who were adopted by white parents. I don't remember much what she said but her sister-in-law is 35 years old with 5 kids. Then she talks about Indians being smart and that 80% percent of something go to Tech or something. I think she meant in the science. Anyway, I said if you think they are so smart, why aren't you married to one (Very obvious to me, she is a single parent, divorced with white kids). Busted her on that one.

She goes on saying about Indians looking, well! I said, you can tell how Indians look at Tech, they are awkwardly dressed. She goes to the next subject about neighborhood safety and because her sons didn't answer the phone so she dashed to the court (hence, her bare feet). Her sons' were fine. She talked about homeless people living and sleeping behind the trees and asked if I lived here. She goes on about danger and stuff that her boys aren't big enough. I told her it don't matter if you are big or small when you got a gun to your back, there is nothing you can do. We finally, walked away from the tennis court. She talks about getting married to a Latino with a paunch but not telling her kids about so they wouldn't get disappointed in Vegas. She was wearing a blue shirt with boobs exposing like Elvira.

Now, what kind of women would have a great body and pushy attitude yet marry a paunch? Looks like she is trying to marry somebody to hide her identity of something. Two things about women like that: they are either gay or real nymphomaniac towards people of color (repressive feelings that you take it out on somebody else). I say the first. She didn't seem to be attracted to Indians or people of color, yet she was wearing those provactive clothes. I ended the conversation about a kid who adopted from Vietnam and called himself a tanned Redneck with a pickup truck, hat on backwards, and snuff. She said something about how kids are placed in cultures.

Finally, I told her at least you got some taste in people. Usually, women who talk like that end up marrying white dorks (I said dork without the word white). Shanti Feldhann and those women writers in all fields (Mona Charen). Shut up, get a Tom Selleck before you talk about Indians or marry one!

Hey blondie, Indian women are intelligent too like you and they are some pretty ones but they are some ugly ones that could compete with your "current husband" but you don't care about looks, just someone to look after you. LOL! Please!

No comments: