Tuesday, January 8, 2008

My faithful one?

In my case, I was a charity case from hell when dealing with Christian women, Muslim women, and Jewish women. I came across each one because they were having some issues with their own religion: economic/class; single-parent taboo, and bi-racial, bi-faith, or bi-anything. Yet, they didn't want to leave their faith. Lot of it was chance meetings. Either I went to some function or meeting maybe even school.

I had some issues with my religion as well. One I wasn't going to be a priest no matter what because I'm not brahmin. But that wasn't the main, my parents and family didn't know shit about Hinduism. My father did concerning literature and music but how to apply to life? To him and his family, they were more fusioned Hindu's of Christian and Muslim culture due to British and Islamic rule. Christian-- free will and Islam-keeping marriage in the family are some examples as well as eating meat and alcohol.

When meeting these folks, I was a mess compared to other kids. I had some things that appealed to them but I was too needy instead of being functional depedent. For example, Ray Charles and the Jewish community and my dad with the Christian community. However, I wanted to be like Rod Carew, or Frank Thomas. That wasn't going to happen. At best, I was going to be in the mode of Ray Charles or Joe Frazier, many levels down. Nothing wrong with those two and they got their ladies as well but it was their own community that they shunned, left, or had lingering issues. My father was the same way with the Christian community. My dad still does work with the Hindu community. He helped set up a Hindu temple near the airport but it the Christian community that respected his abilities. But it seems like, they needed a secondary faith or group to help them through their primary faith or group. They didn't seem to be race conscious but group conscious and how they fit.

Judaism allow outsiders maintain their status better than Christianity, Hinduism, and Islam. Funny thing, you do see Chrisitians and Islamists outsiders contribute to Hinduism but you better have talent and good ethics with the provider or you will be dropped. Same thing with Chrisitianity, but the emphasis and pressure to convert is enormous and most leave. My father didn't though but he was pressured to convert.

As for me, I was just mean and angry. I couldn't understand how those guys were weak like me but those girls rejected me. They made it clear that I would have to convert but I would be one of many to choose. You have better having something to stand out in that crowd. Therefore, I stood on the outside. Being a strong Gentile is an absolute if you want to get a date much less in a relationship in these women of faiths. If you aren't, you will be dropped like a bad habit. Screw you, Megan Eliot. Your BS holy talk and your boyfriend.

Now that the Hindu community is grown in population, I'm now gettting the benefits of being a Hindu of nothing like those guys of nothing from other faiths. Hindu women still want to talk to me because either outsiders reject them or they reject outsiders and this little problem of Hindu boys going back to the motherland to find women (Indian women in America just want too much?). Since I'm in America and I'm not looking, they are coming. Most of these girls are much smarter than me with greater character. Yet, they give me time with their parents blessings for a look. I tell you what, I can truly say that I didn't miss much.

No comments: